Business Hangouts will be releasing version 2.0 of our popular web conferencing and webinar platform on Wednesday, December 14, 2016. Here is what you should expect:
- New Planner User Interface
- Step by Step Event Creation – We have surfaced many of the best features in Business Hangouts in an easy to use step by step setup process.
- Less Steps to Launch an Event – 3 Steps have been eliminated making launching an event faster.
- No Change to Current Templates or Scheduled Events – No change is required by you for your existing events.
- Fully Responsive Mobile Interface – The mobile experience has been greatly updated to support more devices than ever. Customers who take advantage of custom event pages should be sure to check if their existing designs will work in the new format.
- Beautiful Reporting – All your event stats are now available in an immersive reporting tool to show you how your users are engaging.
- New Participant/Presenter Interface
- Rich Google Docs Integration – Allows Real Time Sharing and Collaboration.
- Simplified Look and Feel – Larger Buttons with better Descriptions
- New Slide Share Options
- Removed Quadrants, Maps & Virtual Room to Make Room for New Features – We listened to your feedback and are moving things around to make more room.
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016, Business Hangouts will give a full demonstration of the product the day before the launch. Please join us in celebrating this new release.